The Master's Seminary has a comprehensive Statement of Faith that I have studied at length, subscribe to without reservation, and do fully support. This is our guiding doctrinal position in all matters of faith and practice. Although I often reference the Master's Seminary Statement of Faith and the Master's Seminary Journal, I did not attend the Master's Seminary. I wish I had.
Peter instructs his audience to submit to and respect their governing authorities, despite the horrid conditions they were experiencing. He stated that God has ordained governments to restrain evil in the world and to promote good, and believers are to live in a way that is above reproach. However, as citizens primarily of God’s kingdom, Christians are to obey God above all other rulers and authorities, whatever the cost.
In the United States, religious liberty is under attack in many areas of public life. Religious freedom begins with God, as He gives all people the freedom to choose whether or not to follow Him. Government does not exist to promote or suppress religion, but to protect the free exercise of it. Government does not have the right to redefine Freedom of Religion to mean only the private worship of God in one’s home or church. True worship of God is faithfulness to God in all areas of life.
Christians are to obey their government and those in authority over them, until that obedience requires disobedience to God. Barack Hussein Obama II through executive action along with Demoncratic legislation and court rulings has in large measure redefined for this nation and its people:
Although we recognize both as authorities, God is The Supreme Authority. We are to honor Him in all our ways both privately and publicly. Therefore, we must use what remains of our religious liberty for His mission of saving the lost, making disciples, and caring for the poor and helpless. To that end, we will not bow to Caesar, nor remain silent.
Social Justice and Religious Liberty and Concerns
Fruit In Evangelism Is Impossible Apart From The Sovereign Intervention Of The Holy Spirit
- All men are born radically depraved, at enmity with God, restraining and suppressing the truth of God in unrighteousness. Romans 1:18-32
- We are to take God's appraisal of the unbeliever's condition over our appraisal of their condition. Ephesians 4:17-19
- Man cannot autonomously choose to become a Christian. God alone can change a heart and make them into a new creation that is called a "Christian".
- The conversion of a man is an absolute impossibility apart from the sovereign intervention of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of an individual.
- God has chosen both the means as well as the end, and we are the means. There is no plan "B". We are the means God has chosen for reaching the lost.
- Therefore, we are to spend our lives advancing His kingdom, on His terms, to His glory. Or, die trying. That's as simple as it is. We are to make disciples.
This Website is under construction,
but look around if you like